- Fully equipped for extreme RC scale trailing, the SCX10 II deadbolt defines the standards for rugged RC off-roading with good looks and exceptional trail-handling
- Ultra compact transmission allows for a wide range of gearing choices, and the AR44 single piece axle allows for added ground clearance and better driveshaft angles
- Features Wb8 HD Wildboar driveshafts, AR44 hi-pinion axle, 1.9 method hole wheels, 1.9 nitto trail grappler m/T S30 tires, adjustable battery tray and steel c-channel frame Rail chassis
- Includes TTX200 2.4GHz 2-channel transmitter, 35T brushed motor, Tsx45 metal gear servo, and TR325 2.4GHz 3-channel receiver
- Requires separate purchase of 6-cell NiMH or 2-3s LiPo battery pack and compatible NiMH or LiPo battery charger
Rule the rocks! the latest rig from Axial combines rugged good looks and exceptional, trail-ready handling. Check out that Olive Drab deadbolt body — with its narrow stance, bulging hood, driver figure, and cage with light bar. The detail continues with a licensed CRC front bumper and method hole wheels wrapped in Nitto trail grappler tires. At the heart of it all is Axial famously unstoppable SCX10 II chassis, fully equipped for extreme trailing. The SCX10 II deadbolt doesn’t just meet the standards for off-roading. It defines them.